Tuesday, February 15, 2011

the diary of timmy the tomato (seed)

Tuesday 2/15/11

Today was my first day out of my carton and into soil.  It was also my first experience with water and college!  After the Environmental Biology class, I went to French, some singing class, and on an adventure with the class in which this all began.  I have been all over Mercer's campus today helping my human looks for different kinds of rocks and soil.  There were a couple of steep places and hot moments, but I made it!  After that we went to listen to some more music that wasn't all singing, so that was nice.

I now have a home on my human's window sill..

..near a friendly aloe plant as well as a prickly winter cactus :)  

I hear my human has trouble with keeping plants and even fish alive so I'm kind of worried, but I'm sure she'll do the best she can.

Sunily yours,
                         Timmy

2/16/11

Today was very uneventful but very sunny.  No water but in the window sill all day so that was lovely.  I pretty much look exactly the same as yesterday, but I'll come out soon :)

<3 Timmy

2/17/11

Today I got some water, but I look the same.

2/18/11

Lots of sun today but still no physical change.

2/21/11

I'm kind of worried because I am not growing.  I am getting a lot of sunlight and just enough water every couple days.  I hope I'm going to survive..

Timmy

2/22/11

I have sprouted!


2/23/11
A little water and lots of sunlight goes a long way - I'm growing!



February 25, 2011

I am growing!


March 5, 2011

I just keep growing!

April 10, 2011
just keep growing, growing, growing..


April 28, 2011
Last day of class :(


No comments:

Post a Comment